What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to and stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit . These cookies will be used in order to track user browsing information on the site, to collect user input and to improve the quality of the services provided. These usually store technical information, individual preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.. The purpose of the cookies is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without them the services offered by any website would be significantly downgraded.
What types of cookies does our website use?
Depending on the purpose for which they are used, cookies may be:
Technical Cookies: are essential for the correct functioning of a dynamic website and allow, among others, to know whether a human being, an automated application, an anonymous user or a registered one are browsing.
Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies collect information to evaluate your use of the Web and the general activity thereof; the fields you use the most, the products you consult, the time of use, the language, etc.
Advertising Cookies: They allow to adapt the contents of advertising to be relevant to the user according to his browsing, country of origin, language, etc..
What are own cookies and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those sent to the user’s equipment from the website he is visiting and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies are those sent to the user’s equipment from external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, etc..
Own cookies we use
|cookieconsent_status||1 year||Store the option to save or not cookies in the browser|
Cookies de terceros que utilizamos
|_ga||2 years||Google Analytics third party cookies to analyze visits..|
|_gat||1 minute||Limit the number /percentage of requests|
|_gid||24 hours||To distinguish between users|
How to enable and disable these cookies?
To manage the activities of the cookies from your computer, you can explicitly accept, block or delete them. If you do not do this and continue browsing on the web, it will be understood that you accept them. By modifying the adjustments and settings of his/her browser program, the user has the option , being notified when a cookie is activated, of accepting all the cookies or refusing any
or all cookies.
This is how to configure the management of cookies in the main browsers:
– Click the key icon on the right side at the top of your browser.
– Select Options (for Mac, select Preferences).
– Click the Under the Hood tab.
– Click Content Settings.
– Click Cookies.
– Click Allow local data to be set (recommended).
Internet Explorer 7+:
– At the top of the browser window and select Tools.
– Click Internet Options
– Click the Privacy tab, and then select Advanced Options.
– Tick Cancel automatic handling of cookies (if already ticked, proceed to the next step).
– First adjust third-party cookies to be accepted.
– Tick Always allow cookies and click in Accept.
– Click Tools, then click Options.
– At the top of the browser window, select Privacy.
– Tick Accept Site cookies and Accept third-party cookies and click in Accept.
– On the Safari menu, click Preferences.
– Click Security.
– In the field ‘Accept cookies’, select Always or Only from the sites you browse.